I am a 3rd-year PhD student at the DREAM Lab, under the supervision of Cédric Pradalier and Matthieu Geist, where I bend stubborn computers to my will to solve any exciting problems. Currently, these problems regard long-term localisation across seasons in challenging outdoor environments with strong seasonal and weather variations. I also develop automatic visual inspection software for electronic industry.
I am looking for a postdoc or an industrial research position related to outdoor perception in challenging environments.
- WASABI: Image-Based Place Recognition on Bucolic Environment Across Seasons From Semantic Edge Description
- International Conference on Robotics and Automation 2020
- Semi-Supervised Domain Adaptation with Representation Learning for Semantic Segmentation across Time
- International Conference on Image Neural Processing 2019
- Learning Sensor Placement from Demonstration for UAV networks
- IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications 2019
- Automated segmentation and classification of land use from overhead imagery
- International Conference on Precision Agriculture, 2018